Littlehampton Armed Forces Day Needs You!
Come and show your support as we honour and pay tribute to the contribution made by members of the Armed Forces past and present.
Littlehampton Armed Forces day is one of the largest, most action packed events on the South Coast.
This year, the event, organised by Littlehampton Town Council in partnership with Harbour Park will take place on June 24th between 10.30am and 4.30pm on the Seafront Greens.
The event will begin with a seafront parade and a Drumhead Service on the green. The rest of the day will be filled with action packed arena displays, band performances, a charity fair, military vehicles, stunt display, memorabilia, a BBMF flypast and a spectacular aerobatic display!
Are you a local uniformed group or an individual fundraising for Services charities who would like a pitch at the event’s charity fair on the day?
Do you have a collection of military memorabilia, items or a vehicle that you would like to display? If so, the Town Council would like to hear from you.
Anyone interested in taking part can fill in a form online.
Before applying please note the following;
- Stalls are only available for Armed Forces/Emergency Services based organisations, charities and uniformed groups.
- Collection buckets are not allowed on stalls as the Licensing Authority (Arun District Council) only grants one permit per events and this has been granted to the Royal British Legion.
- You may not sell lottery tickets or raffle tickets for a draw that will be done outside of the event unless you have a Gambling License and have given the Town Council details about it.
- Generators, similar power supplies or gas bottles are not permitted with stalls without consent from the Town Council.
- Stalls must not sell freshly prepared food such as sandwiches or products that compete with seafront concessions e.g branded snacks, soft drinks, ice lollies, buckets, spades, windmills, kites and brand new plush toys.
- The deadline for bookings is the 31st March 2017.
If in doubt please contact us, we are happy to answer any questions about stalls or the day.
We will contact you after submitting to confirm that we have recieved the form. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of submitting, please contact us 01903 732063